Friday, October 5, 2007

Adding Some Pictures






















I thought I would add some pictures to this blog. Here is one of Loren with her Kindergarten teacher, Mrs. Gaskins. She was also Brett's Kindergarten teacher and we just love her. She is such a kind, Godly woman. Loren looks so cute here with her "Hollywood" shades. She did a great job at the graduation. Sang her best. We have quite a performer on our hands. She would love to get into acting and singing. I also included a picture of Brett with his teacher from last year, Mrs. Bradford. She was a great teacher as well. Brett really enjoyed her class and she really enjoyed having him. I wish I could add a picture of Brett at his Awards Ceremony last June, but they all turned out fuzzy. He, for the 2nd year now, received the Principal's Honor Roll Award for getting straight A's all year long. We are so proud of him! He definitely deserves this award for all of his hard work. We have been so proud of both of the kids not just academically, but also by the character they are developing. They both are amazing! I know I'm their mother and all, but seriously, they're great! :)

No comments: