Friday, October 5, 2007

SPLAT!




Here are some more pictures. These are of our trip to Idaho this summer. We had such a great time with The Goodales (and The Dillon's too!). We had an action packed week. This is a picture of a swim/BBQ party that Michelle and John had for us. A lot of The Dillons came over and we had a great time with food and chicken fights. Well, at least some of us did. I chose not to participate in the swimming. :) I also put some cute pictures of the kids waiting for our flight at the airport. And the one that tops them all ~ SPLAT! This was on our last day in Boise, Idaho. We had the opportunity to go paint balling at my cousin, Steve's, paintball ---. I'm not sure what it would be called actually. Just a place to paintball. :) That's funny that I don't know that. Anyway, Brian obviously got hit right in the face with one. I stood back and took pictures. The kids were too young to participate so the older kids, including Brian played while we watched on. They had a lot of fun. Only a few tears were shed. :0( It apparently hurts when you get hit with a paintball. Imagine that! We loved the scenery in Idaho. It's definitely a beautiful state. We have to say our favorite activity of the week was the white water rafting down the Payette River. What a blast we had! I could do that every weekend. Until next time...

No comments: